It is hard to guess what a Brucepattersonius iheringi weights. But we have the answer:
An adult Brucepattersonius iheringi (Brucepattersonius iheringi) on average weights 43 grams (0.09 lbs).
The Brucepattersonius iheringi is from the family Cricetidae (genus: Brucepattersonius). When reaching adult age, they grow up to 1.6 meter (5′ 3″).
As a reference: An average human weights in at 62 kg (137 lbs) and reaches an average size of 1.65m (5′ 5″). Humans spend 280 days (40 weeks) in the womb of their mother and reach around 75 years of age.
Brucepattersonius iheringi, also known as Ihering’s akodont, Ihering’s hocicudo, or Ihering’s brucie, is a South American rodent in the genus Brucepattersonius. It occurs in Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, southern Brazil, and nearby Misiones Province, Argentina.
Animals of the same family as a Brucepattersonius iheringi
We found other animals of the Cricetidae family:
- Aegialomys xanthaeolus with a weight of 79 grams
- Northwestern deer mouse with a weight of 28 grams
- Allegheny woodrat with a weight of 447 grams
- Middendorf’s vole with 5 babies per litter
- Buenos Aires leaf-eared mouse with a weight of 42 grams
- Gerbil leaf-eared mouse with a weight of 17 grams
- Altiplano grass mouse with a weight of 20 grams
- Spotted bolo mouse with a weight of 37 grams
- Kemp’s grass mouse with a weight of 26 grams
- Abrothrix lanosus with a weight of 27 grams
Animals with the same weight as a Brucepattersonius iheringi
As a comparison, here are some other animals that weight as much as the Brucepattersonius iheringi:
- Crested-tailed deer mouse bringing 40 grams to the scale
- Miller’s striped mouse bringing 49 grams to the scale
- Yellow-footed antechinus bringing 44 grams to the scale
- Greater false vampire bat bringing 39 grams to the scale
- Fresno kangaroo rat bringing 41 grams to the scale
- Edith’s leaf-eared mouse bringing 40 grams to the scale
- Woodford’s fruit bat bringing 36 grams to the scale
- Grant’s rock mouse bringing 40 grams to the scale
- Dobson’s shrew tenrec bringing 37 grams to the scale
- Black-tailed mouse bringing 40 grams to the scale